Jackson Browne Concert Tickets
Count of events found: 23
- Wednesday 26th of June 2019 08:00 PM - New York, New York at Beacon Theatre - NY
- Friday 28th of June 2019 08:00 PM - New York, New York at Beacon Theatre - NY
- Saturday 29th of June 2019 08:00 PM - Wallingford, Connecticut at Toyota Oakdale Theatre
- Tuesday 2nd of July 2019 07:30 PM - Boston, Massachusetts at Rockland Trust Bank Pavilion
- Wednesday 3rd of July 2019 08:00 PM - Vienna, Virginia at Wolf Trap
- Friday 5th of July 2019 07:30 PM - Saratoga Springs, New York at Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Saturday 6th of July 2019 07:30 PM - Bethel, New York at Bethel Woods Center For The Arts
- Friday 2nd of August 2019 08:00 PM - Missoula, Montana at Big Sky Brewery
- Saturday 3rd of August 2019 07:30 PM - Sandpoint, Idaho at War Memorial Field - Idaho
- Monday 5th of August 2019 07:00 PM - Sun Valley, Idaho at Sun Valley Pavilion At The Sun Valley Center for the Arts
- Wednesday 7th of August 2019 07:30 PM - Jacksonville, Oregon at Britt Festival Pavilion & Gardens
- Thursday 8th of August 2019 07:30 PM - Redding, California at Redding Civic Auditorium
- Saturday 10th of August 2019 08:00 PM - Stateline, Nevada at Harveys Outdoor Arena - Lake Tahoe
- Sunday 11th of August 2019 07:30 PM - Bakersfield, California at Rabobank Theater
- Tuesday 13th of August 2019 07:30 PM - Saratoga, California at Mountain Winery
- Wednesday 14th of August 2019 07:30 PM - Saratoga, California at Mountain Winery
- Friday 16th of August 2019 07:30 PM - Costa Mesa, California at Pacific Amphitheatre
- Sunday 18th of August 2019 08:00 PM - Fresno, California at Warnors Theater
- Monday 19th of August 2019 07:30 PM - Carmel By The Sea, California at Sunset Center
- Wednesday 21st of August 2019 08:00 PM - Las Vegas, Nevada at Venetian Theatre at the Venetian Hotel Las Vegas
- Friday 23rd of August 2019 08:00 PM - Las Vegas, Nevada at Venetian Theatre at the Venetian Hotel Las Vegas
- Saturday 24th of August 2019 08:00 PM - Las Vegas, Nevada at Venetian Theatre at the Venetian Hotel Las Vegas
- Thursday 5th of September 2019 07:30 PM - San Luis Obispo, California at Harold Miossi Hall at Christopher Cohan Performing Arts Center
Clyde Jackson Browne (born October 9, 1948) is an American singer-songwriter, and musician who has sold over 18 million albums in the United States.
Coming to prominence in the 1970s, Browne has written and recorded songs such as "These Days", "The Pretender", "Running on Empty", "Lawyers in Love", "Doctor My Eyes", "Take It Easy", "For a Rocker", and "Somebody's Baby".
In 2004, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio, and given an honorary doctorate of music by Occidental College in Los Angeles, California.
Browne has been married twice and has two children. His first wife was actress and model Phyllis Major (1946–1976). The two began their relationship around 1971. Their son, model and actor Ethan Zane Browne, was born in 1973 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and grew up in Los Angeles. Jackson and six-month-old Ethan appeared together on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine in May 1974. Ethan Browne has worked as a model and had small parts in two movies, Raising Helen and Hackers. Jackson Browne and Phyllis Major married in late 1975. Browne was devastated when Phyllis committed suicide by consuming an overdose of sleeping pills just a few months later, in March 1976, at the age of 30.
In January 1981 Browne married Australian model Lynne Sweeney. Their son, Ryan Browne, born on January 28, 1982, has been a bass player and singer in the band Sonny and the Sunsets since 2007. Browne and Lynne Sweeney were divorced in 1983, when he began dating actress Daryl Hannah. The relationship ended in 1992. He has been with artist and environmental activist Dianna Cohen, a cofounding member of the Plastic Pollution Coalition, since the mid-1990s.
Jackson Browne (1972)
For Everyman (1973)
Late for the Sky (1974)
The Pretender (1976)
Running on Empty (1977)
Hold Out (1980)
Lawyers in Love (1983)
Lives in the Balance (1986)
World in Motion (1989)
I'm Alive (1993)
Looking East (1996)
The Naked Ride Home (2002)
Time the Conqueror (2008)
Standing in the Breach (2014)
Jackson Browne - official site
Jackson Browne - official site : LINK
Clip. Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby (Single Version + HQ Audio)
This is Jackson Browne's 1982 classic "Somebody's Baby" with quality audio!
"Somebody's Baby" is a song written by Jackson Browne and Danny Kortchmar and recorded by Jackson Browne for the 1982 Fast Times at Ridgemont High movie soundtrack. Reaching #7 on the US Billboard Hot 100 after debuting at #73 on July 31, 1982, the track would be Browne's last top-ten song as well as the highest-charting single of his career, spending 19 weeks on the chart. It reached #14 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart, as well. The single was also released in Italy, Spain and Japan.
It has since been released on several of Browne's greatest hits albums including The Next Voice You Hear: The Best of Jackson Browne and The Very Best of Jackson Browne. An unplugged acoustic version appears on Browne's 2008 album entitled Solo Acoustic, Vol. 2.
Jackson Browne: Standing in the Breach Interview
Jackson Browne talks about his upcoming release Standing in the Breach and his current world tour.
Legendary singer songwriter Jackson Browne dropped by the Vintage Room at Guitar Center Hollywood to talk about his life long musical experiences.